Monday, January 26, 2015

Weighing-In: Week 2

After a rocky-start last week on my path back to pre-baby weight a question occurred to me that I used to ask my clients when I was working as a Health and Wellness coach. 


It's a very simple question that I had to answer "no" for last week. 

When there are sweets in my house, I justify that I have to eat it in order to get it out of my house so it's not a distraction.  This logic generally leads me to eating a pack of Oreos in a matter of two days and a whole batch of brownies in 24 hours. 

This week I started a 30 day challenge put on by my SIL who is a beach body coach.  With this starting, I was determined to be better and these were the results:

BEGINNING WEIGHT: 157.6 LBS
WEIGHT AFTER WEEK 2: 156.0
GOAL WEIGHT: 144.0 LBS

BEGINNING WAIST: 39 IN
WAIST AFTER WEEK 2: 38.5 IN
GOAL WAIST: 35 IN

MONDAY:

-30 second plank, 10 pushups, 10 mountain climbers (3 sets)

TUESDAY:

-20 jumping jacks, 10 burpees, 10 high knees (1 set)

WEDNESDAY:

-20 squats, 20 lunges, 20 bridges (1 set)
-1.5 mile walk

THURSDAY:

-Zumba 60 mins

FRIDAY:

-40 second plank, 20 triceps dips, 20 mountain climbers (1 set)

SATURDAY:

-25 jumping jacks, 20 burpees, 20 high knees (1 set)

SUNDAY:

-25 bridges, 30 squats, 30 lunges (1 set)

I obviously feel like I did so much better this week actually seeing some change in weight and more importantly in my waist. 

Breakfasts have started to be eggs and grapefruit (yay for friends with citrus trees) and desserts have been staved off (except for Sunday when we went to my in-laws for dinner)!

I live really close to a major shopping center which has a Wal-mart, Party City, Dollar Tree, Office Max, etc.  So when my husband needed me to pick up some things for him on Wednesday for a church activity instead of getting in my car to drive half a mile and lug my little in and out of the car I just loaded up the stroller and off we went getting in a good walk and some much needed Vitamin D! Win-Win!

Looking and feeling good! Here goes to keeping up the momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment