Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Weighing in: Week 3

 
 

Well, I did much better with my nutrition last week and the results showed it!


I eliminated all the sweets from my house but my sweet neighbor dropped off my absolute weakness, OREOS, and of course I had to eat them. It's like my kryptonite honestly.

Aside from those sweets, I was almost perfect! Eggs and grapefruit for breakfast, cut out dinner rolls for dinner (bread--another weakness of mine) and I upped the water to where it needs to be.  I like to shoot for at least 100 oz of water since I've started exercising again and still nursing my little.

Ok, so these are huge improvements like the big name weight loss products offer, but as a health coach who studied exercise and nutrition throughout college I know those products can offer a lot of roller coaster results with weight. 

BEGINNING WEIGHT: 156.6 LBS
WEEK 1 WEIGHT: 157.6 LBS
WEEK 2 WEIGHT: 156.0 LBS
WEEK 3 WEIGHT: 153.6 LBS
GOAL WEIGHT: 144.0 LBS

BEGINNING WAIST: 39 IN
WEEK 1 WAIST: 39 IN
WEEK 2 WAIST: 38.5 IN
WEEK 3 WAIST: 38.25 IN
GOAL WAIST: 35 IN

MONDAY:

-REST day; I should have gone running but my little had to share me with another infant and just wanted some mom-time... I was happy to oblige.
TUESDAY:

-60 second plank, 25 triceps dips, 25 mountain climbers

WEDNESDAY:

-30 jumping jacks, 30 burpees, 30 high knees

THURSDAY:

-30 bridges, 30 squats, 30 lunges
To add a little bit of a challenge, when I do bridges, I put my little on my core and this is my view... I think it's pretty cute!
FRIDAY:

-REST day

SATURDAY:

-70 second plank, 30 triceps dips, 30 mountain climbers

SUNDAY:

-30 jumping jacks, 30 burpees, 30 high knees

I fell off on the weekend due to sickness in our house but I'm getting back on it now.  You'll fall off a few times but it's a matter of getting started again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment